Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 10th

Rest day...

After the past couple days we really needed some time to just sleep in and rest up a bit. Plus it was sorta raining today on and off so we took it easy. By the afternoon we all took off to go shopping once again. I was going to just stay home and hang out by myself but Cassy convinced me to go.


We found a sweet asian Kernel Sanders at the mall.














Mister donut!!!! 1000 times better then Dunkin Donuts. The donuts here are super light and not super heavy.














Killer hats.

















Cassy with her new jacket from UNI QLO!
I told Cassy she couldn't buy the jacket because it was too expensive and that we needed to save money so after crying about it she put it back.

But my mom went and bought it for her while she wasn't looking and surprised her with it as her engagement gift. Cassy was super happy after that!!!

Thanks Moto for telling us to go here!











I was supposed to go to a "beer garden" in Kyoto tonight with my friend Nakagawa but since it was raining and the place where we would be drinking was on top of a building outside we had to cancel.
So instead we just chilled at home and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment