Friday, August 6, 2010

August 4th

I woke up at 4am today to take my dad to Osaka for his flight home. Kinda crazy that two weeks already went by. Seems like all of us just got off the plane yesterday.

Here's a pic of me right when I woke up. The sun rises so early here...






My dad woke up my grandpa to say good bye. I think it was to early for my grandpa to know what was going on haha.












Dad with mom and grandma in front of the house.











It took us about an hour to get to the airport and traffic was really light. We actually got there before the airport even opened. We were the first ones in!!!!










We had some breakfast and my dad got a blueberry crape. Typical.








Final shot before my dad took off.

Thanks dad for everything you did with us while you were here! You know all the best spots to go and forced me to wake up almost every day to go swimming or running! I'm sure Moose will go crazy when he sees you. Love you!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice comments Alex; sure was fun. Wish we could have gone riding together in the mountains like the old times. Thanks too for waking up early to get me to the airport and your mother home again safe!

    ReplyDelete