Friday, August 13, 2010

August 12th

Golden Temple Day!



This morning the typhoon came through Japan at around 5am and flooded a lot of the country. But by around noon it was pretty calm around our area and so we decided that it was dry enough to go see the Golden Temple in Kyoto.





But first, I wanted to take Cassy on a little jog to a golf course up in the mountains. My dad first took me there about 10 years ago and its still one of my favorite places to go running.

We were both out of shape so we went pretty slow.





Usually we would go running early in the morning so no one is on the course but we went around 11:00am so there were a few people on the course restricting us from running around on it. However I made Cassy do a jumping picture.






On our way to the temple, we first made a stop at the world famous Baby Face Planets restaurant.








Taiki and I on the left and Cassy and Aina on the right.









My food on the left and Cassy's on the right!








They gave us hand towels and we never gave them back (^-^)










The whole crew in front of the gate at the temple. Grandpa came along too!





The trip was great and tomorrow is our last day here.

To tired to keep typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment