Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July 31st

.
Okay, Iv been really busy the past few days and have not had anytime to work on my blog! So Im going to try my best to recap quickly. Today our old family friend from Michigan who moved to Japan about a year ago came and visited. This is there little son Hikaru. His name means shinning light and he is hilarious.
<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
Hikaru and Naokun













We all went down to lake biwa and found "The Hulk" on my bike.







Another shot of THE HULK!


At lake biwa with our Michigan friends.
Cassy and I (^-^)


It was another hot day, probably pushing 95 or so... ugh.





That night we had a BBQ and I got the duty to make sure everything tasted good.
Final shot of all us!


Overall it was a pretty relaxing day of eating and visiting with old friends. It was really good to see Hikaru again.

No comments:

Post a Comment