Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 2nd

Beach day! Today we all went to the Japan sea. Took us about 2 hours but we went through the mountains so it was a beautiful ride there.

Here's a shot from the car when we got to the coast.









We set up camp right near this spot. It drops off to about 10 feet right away and then gets deeper up to probably 20 feet. People were jumping off the very top of the rocks. I have a picture of that in a sec. 
Crazy people jumping off.


Okay for some reason this stupid blogger will only let me type in the center. I have no idea why but its driving me crazy so I hope you don't mind center text for the rest of the way. Anyways...


Hiromi walking around.
Cassy enjoying the rock!

There was a spot where we could climb up to the top of a rock and my dad took this shot. It was an amazing view over the ocean.

Cassy wanted to right our names in the sand with a heart... how cute...
She wrote it in Japanese!
I love my fiance!

After 5 hours at the beach we all crashed back into the car and went back home. After the navigation system took us on some crazy route we made it home and knocked out. Being in the sun all day drains you out. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment